Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gracie's new "patio home"




I finally got my husband to make a house for Gracie. We are still trying to figure out what to do with her over the winter but at least now she has some cover from the rain and snow.


If she has another goose or someone to cuddle up to it wouldn't be such a big deal but she is all alone and I am afraid she will freeze to death. I think I am going to try to find another goose for her to cuddle up next to or try to find someone that already has geese so she could cuddle up with theirs.
I still have another option: I am trying to figure out a way to keep her warm in the garage or something. I am not sure how it can be done but I am thinking...

Her "patio home" is still not completely finished yet. I am going to put in laminate flooring or something so her poo isn't absorbed into the wood. I am also going to put some type of waterproof roof on it too.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do I would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment