Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let freedom ring


Can you believe this!
I thought we had freedom of speech and religion? Does this not apply to Christians?
Isn't this supposed to be a Christian nation?
Gosh--What is next...
We need to send some prayers his way!
Where I live I can hear the bells from my church, and I live a 1/2 a mile away. I love sitting in my backyard or laying in my bed with the windows open and listening to the beautiful bells at my church ringing. It reminds me to pray. Every time I hear the bells ringing at my church I thank God I am part of His church. I remember how it was not to be a part of His church. That big narrow road that leads to hell used to be the road I preferred. Thank God He had other plans for me, the poor sinner that I am!

1 comment:

  1. Very sad, when a church can't ring the bells. When I was little, and lived on the Avenues in Salt Lake--not a Catholic, the Cathedral of the Magdeline would ring throughout the day--as a little girl, I would stop my playing to listen to them--I didn't know it then, but they were calling me home :)

    ReplyDelete