Friday, April 24, 2009

My silent Carmelite retreat is tomorrow


Tomorrow I am going on my 1 day retreat. With all of the kids and the pets there was just no way to go for more than a day. I am really excited to go. The retreat actually started today and lasts until Sunday but I am going Saturday only. I learned so much last year at our retreat and I am hoping to learn much more this year. I went away from last years retreat with a short phrase I have focused on all year... "Thy love be done". Oh, how it has chaged my year and how I look and react to people. So short a phrase but so rich in knowledge! I believe that this year we have a different Carmelite Father than last year and I am really anxious to meet him. God has been so good to me and brought me so much closer to him especially during this lent. I will finally have all day to spend alone in silence with my sweet Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment